Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) using compliant third party encryption methods. Emails sent to @Dogfather.co.uk email addresses containing your data are encrypted at rest.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. In common with most websites, Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our dog training and related services
- To provide dog training and related services on our behalf;
- To perform dog training and related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our services are used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Data Protection Officer
The Dogfather and Dogfather Training Ltd operates as both a data controller, and a data processor. Our data protection officer is Graeme Hall, contact Graeme here.
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your data which is outlined in the policy.
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold on you*.
- You have the right to rectification of the personal data we hold on you, or to complete any information that is incomplete*.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased*.
- You have right to data portability (move, copy or transfer data), allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services*.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances*.
* You can contact us to request this information. If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, please get in touch so that we can put that right.
Version 1.1 Last Updated 25/6/2019